Phần viết lại câu
65. He now wishes that he took the doctor’s advice.
66. Peter apologised to the teacher for not doing the homework.
67. He can’t have attended the Conference on Wildlife Protection yesterday.
68. Had she not been seriously ill, she would have pass the exam.
69. Ms Betty prides herself on her singing.
Bài viết luận
Swimming is one of the most popular sports in the world. Here are three reasons why you should get off of the bed right away and go to the nearest swimming pool to swim. As well as being fun, swimming is a great way to keep fit, stay healthy and make friends.
Firstly, we can keepfit when we swim. When we practice, the muscles are developed, blood circulates easily in blood vessels. As a result, we will have a good appetite and a sound sleep. In fact, people who swim regularly will feel strong and healthy.
Secondly, it is fun to enjoy doing things under water. The scientists have found that our brains release hormones that make us happy while we swim. Therefore, the more you practice, the more comfortable you feel.
Finally, going to swim is one way in which we are making a lot of new friends. We can meet a lot of people with the same hobby and share with them the skills we know. It is a good way to start a relationship.
After all, swimming is a healthy activity that you can continue for a lifetime. It is highly recommended to anyone that wants full-filled life.
Nguồn: Hệ thống giáo dục Hocmai